Used casino slot machines from Las Vegas-style casinos is definitely an exciting and unique game room addition. However, searching through the tens and thousands of slot machines out there may be cumbersome and time consuming.
First and foremost, if you are purchasing used slot machine or video poker machine, check to make sure that the organization you are purchasing from includes a Department of Justice license karyaslot. This assures you that the organization shipping you the equipment is legitimate and the federal government knows they’re selling used gambling devices.
Next, learn if the equipment you are looking at is just a true Vegas-style slot machine, Pachislo, or perhaps a knockoff. Several ways to inform are:
1) Does the equipment take tokens or a real income? A Vegas style machine takes a real income, a Pachislo does not.
2) Does it say IGT or AGT? Most reputable dealers may have the name of producer listed on the website with the name of the machine. Should they don’t, ask. Should they do, make certain the purchase price is not as cheap. Too cheap could mean you’re considering a knockoff.
3) Real used casino slot machines can vary from $799 – $1099 for a platform model. Pachislo machines are much less expensive and are made for casinos in Japan.
4) Knockoff machines, typically, may have a letter different from the original. As an example: IGT is just a real manufacturer and AGT is just a knockoff.
5) Is producer of the slot machine or video poker machine still in business? Or even, are parts easy ahead by?
Most critical, when searching for a used casino slot machine, learn should they offer a warranty. If there is a warranty, will the organization you are purchasing from use it in writing? The most popular slot machines brands on the internet are IGT, Bally, Williams and Konami. Other slot machine brands are available — just make sure that you can get repair parts for these machines in case they’re no more in business.